Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GI Gi: Konig hypergrams

Trader history for Bizzareo (0)

soo any updates? i feel like the thread went cold.

(i'm down for 17x8 if it still matters)

I think we still need like 5ish more buyers. Pricey part group buys take a while to to make a quota. Honestly I'm surprised we got this many this fast. The hard part is always the last few but I'm confident it will go through

I just got the go ahead from Konig to say they now have them in stock. Im impatient so I am getting a quote from Discount Tire in case the GB doesnt move quick enough for me

Wheels1.PNG

OP
B
Thread Starter #86
spoke with Konig sales last Friday! Will have an update soon. Just recovering from a business trip.

FYI because I'm gonna let these go and get 15s, I was quoted $147 US shipped each from Discount tire. Turn around as of 2017-05-06 was 10-12 business days shipped to my door.

I got quoted 155/per but that included valve stems and TPMS reset. Shipped with taxes - 697.13 from my local Discount Tire in Texas.

Putting in my order tomorrow morning. Quite excited. I will be strapping Federal 595 Evos in 215/40/17 on them

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Putting in my order tomorrow morning. Quite excited. I will be strapping Federal 595 Evos in 215/40/17 on them
I wanted to use the Evos (for their; tread width, tread wear rating, and more rain compatible tread pattern), but after some of the reviews on here of them feeling 'mushy' in the side wall/during turn-in, I decided to go with the 215/40-17 RS-RRs instead, even though they are .3" narrower in tread width than the Evos.

I have them sitting in the basement waiting for the 1.2s to arrive, and going by the 'hand force side wall flex test', these side walls barely move at all even using a lot of force!

I wanted to use the Evos (for their; tread width, tread wear rating, and more rain compatible tread pattern), but after some of the reviews on here of them feeling 'mushy' in the side wall/during turn-in, I decided to go with the 215/40-17 RS-RRs instead, even though they are .3" narrower in tread width than the Evos.

I have them sitting in the basement waiting for the 1.2s to arrive, and going by the 'hand force side wall flex test', these side walls barely move at all even using a lot of force!
My concern is the treadwear and daily driver compatibility of the rs-rr. I still havent ordered the tires yet since I have to confirm the wheels are still available.

I'm in for the 16x8. Btw do not buy the 595 Evo's unless you want to get rid of the sharp turn in feeling. After putting them on boy did the steering loosen up.

Awesome! I just ordered a set as well, hoping to get it soon.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
You're quite a bit further north and east than I am (assuming ON is Ontario), but it only took 4 business days to get them to Texas from Cali.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
SWEET!! [thumb]

The ONLY thing aesthetically I don't like about those wheels (and yes, it is MINUTIA!) are the 'lightening' holes cast into the hub plate, but even if you don't like those, they will not stand out once mounted to the hub anyway.

I am almost glad they are not currently offered in black, since I would then be even more tempted to sell my 1.2s, and purchase these. [wink]