Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GI Gi: Konig hypergrams

Trader history for Bizzareo (0)

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
The USD will tank this year, waiting for that til I buy more parts. I've paid my dues lol. Good on you for making this happen if it does!

Sent from my CIA monitored device

OP
B
Thread Starter #42
The USD will tank this year, waiting for that til I buy more parts. I've paid my dues lol. Good on you for making this happen if it does!

Have had my fingers crossed :p

Lived in Calgary for years, so paying shipping and duties was a reality. Out here the border is a quick trip, so we save some cash that way.

I will call Konig tomorrow as they have been un-responsive to both myself and Sylvan. If anyone lives in Philadelphia PM me, maybe we can get them to mount a rim for photos.

I've been meaning ask you did you have any luck with guys joining the group buy from other forums other forums and Facebook?

For the guys that want 16x8 (we all want 16x8 lol). Can I convince you to do 17x8. It might be a very long time before they release it. If they even decide to make a 16x8. It's just something to think about guys.

Since this wheel is so brand new I haven't been able to find a retailer that stocks them. So I'm really hoping really hoping this group buy goes through

Too bad, some company can make a killing if they offered 16x8, low weight, multi spoke, in our bolt pattern.

rpf1 enkies are 14lbs and for sale in a group buy on here somewhere

Waterfan

In for 16x8, if...

ET40-45, =<15 lbs, =<$600 USD ($150 each)

color agnostic as long as it is something "normal" (silver, gunmetal, black, etc. Gloss or matte, IDC)

I've been meaning ask you did you have any luck with guys joining the group buy from other forums other forums and Facebook?

For the guys that want 16x8 (we all want 16x8 lol). Can I convince you to do 17x8. It might be a very long time before they release it. If they even decide to make a 16x8. It's just something to think about guys.

Since this wheel is so brand new I haven't been able to find a retailer that stocks them. So I'm really hoping really hoping this group buy goes through
When I talked to Konig, they hadnt lined up a distributor for the wheels yet. They asked who was a vendor that was active in our community. I gave them PCA and then responded later and added Oakos. I will send Konig an email follow up shortly as well.

OP
B
Thread Starter #53
Cool stuff. I Guess we have a few options. I still intend to give them a call to make this a reality.

OP
B
Thread Starter #54
I mean we do have a vendor lined up and ready for this. They aren't a forum sponsor, but not a big deal.

Please add me to the list, I'd like a 17x8 set but only if they can do it in bronze.

Thanks for your efforts in moving this forward! I was going to go another direction but the price is very attractive.

Please add me to the list, I'd like a 17x8 set but only if they can do it in bronze.

Thanks for your efforts in moving this forward! I was going to go another direction but the price is very attractive.
I checked the the catalog online a while ago and since they are so new they only offer them gray in 17x8 for our bolt pattern. You could always have them powdered coated for a more custom look.

I checked the the catalog online a while ago and since they are so new they only offer them gray in 17x8 for our bolt pattern. You could always have them powdered coated for a more custom look.
I want to avoid powder coating because it would drive the cost up and there is debate that it weakens the wheel.

OP mentioned custom colours so I figured I'd ask about the bronze.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I want to avoid powder coating because it would drive the cost up and there is debate that it weakens the wheel.

True, I know what you mean. This will be the far most expensive thing I ever dropped on my car at once and then add in powder coatin cost.. It would definitely have me thinking twice

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
AGREED! [doorpeek] (These, and most of the other Konig/Advanti offerings look MUCH better to me. ;) )

Besides they also refuse to make a 16x8. [:(]

Yup the Advanti's are super nice and are offered in quite a few sizes.

True, I know what you mean. This will be the far most expensive thing I ever dropped on my car at once and then add in powder coatin cost.. It would definitely have me thinking twice