Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GI Gi: Konig hypergrams

Trader history for Bizzareo (0)

OP
B
Thread Starter #21
We need more people on this.
I made an account on the focus ST forums also, but you have to pay to post group buys there! WTF?!

If you guys are part of any facebook groups for ST'S please share the post. I will talk to Sylvan and see if we can arrange a discount at X sets of rims

OP
B
Thread Starter #22
Spoke with Sylvan

Free Shipping in Canada and US

5% off at 20 Sets

It's unlikely we can do 16X8, but at 17X8 225/45/17 you have alot of tire options. One of the guys on reddit is running Meister R's and this size with no issues at auto X

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Spoke with Sylvan

5% off at 20 Sets

It's unlikely we can do 16X8, but at 17X8 225/45/17 you have alot of tire options. One of the guys on reddit is running Meister R's and this size with no issues at auto X
He must be running those Meisters at MAX possible height, with tall/HIGH rate springs, since that is a REALLY TALL tire (averages ~25.0" tall, +/- .1"). [dunno]

I know it doesn't help you right now, but I would be all over a 15 x 8-8.5 or 9". Konig, are you listening?

5% off MRSRP with free shipping.

MSRP is 895 Canadian which comes out to 669 in today's exchange rate
33.40 discount

So about 634.60 plus tax ( some states don't charge sales tax for out of state buyers)
158 for each wheel

Ok add me to the list

Spoke with Sylvan

5% off at 20 Sets

Hi, please put me on the list for a set of 16*8 please.

OP
B
Thread Starter #37
We will have custom color options, so it shouldn't be an issue for colors.

As for 16x8, I'm sure we all are interested in it. But, not sure if it's possible.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Too bad, some company can make a killing if they offered 16x8, low weight, multi spoke, in our bolt pattern.

Sent from my CIA monitored device

5% off MRSRP with free shipping.

MSRP is 895 Canadian which comes out to 669 in today's exchange rate
33.40 discount

So about 634.60 plus tax ( some states don't charge sales tax for out of state buyers)
158 for each wheel

Ok add me to the list
im interested depending on color options in 17x8 if this is close price

OP
B
Thread Starter #40
Too bad, some company can make a killing if they offered 16x8, low weight, multi spoke, in our bolt pattern.

Sent from my CIA monitored device
Braid makes them and PCA can get you them, but they are $2000 CAD including air freight :/