Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Custom Fabricated A-pillars

Trader history for Ge_off_me (0)

These are the A-pillars I use in competition vehicle, but I am looking to switch things up a bit.

These are covered in Alcantara and were designed for an audible physics 2" full range which I can include.

I am interested in stock pillars in trade as well.

Buying the pillars outright with a set of 2" speakers: $240
Buying the pillars outright without speakers: $180
Trading used pillars can take off $80

Oooh, those are nice. I hate the stock tweeter position so much. Any pics installed?

OP
G
Thread Starter #7
This is the only one I have right now.

http://imgur.com/a/DGIOG

These are with different speakers.

they really are a great design, I'm just wanting to 3D print a set of pods to go into the window cubby next.

OP
G
Thread Starter #12
I believe so. I mount mine just below the radio though. As long as you mount it above the pod itself.

OP
G
Thread Starter #14
Let me know if you have any questions. I really need the OEM panels lol.

antarctica24

These are the A-pillars I use in competition vehicle, but I am looking to switch things up a bit.

These are covered in Alcantara and were designed for an audible physics 2" full range which I can include.

I am interested in stock pillars in trade as well.

Buying the pillars outright with a set of 2" speakers: $240
Buying the pillars outright without speakers: $180
Trading used pillars can take off $80

Very nice

OP
G
Thread Starter #18
I was looking at the specs for these speakers. They do not appear to like a lot of power. Was that something you were aware of?
I actually helped design these speakers.

They are rated by playing a full-range audio signal with no crossover on the top or bottom end.

I was powering them with 2 channels of a Helix P Six DSP, which is about 120 watts RMS per channel.

This is the only one I have right now.

http://imgur.com/a/DGIOG

These are with different speakers.

they really are a great design, I'm just wanting to 3D print a set of pods to go into the window cubby next.
Please let me know how the 3d printed a-pillar window pods go. I'd be very interested in paying you for a pair if they turn out well.