Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb Intake System for '16 model year?

Hey,

I currently have a 2016 FiST with 1,800 miles on the clock. I've been looking into upgrading the intake system as I am currently running the stock unit.

Just finished browsing Cobb Tuning's website and saw that they now offer the Cobb Intake for the '16 model year FiST. Part #702100. Just finished speaking with Cobb directly and found out that they actually just released this intake due to the '16 Fist's have a significantly different PCV design that required some revisions to the original intake design.

Anyhow, I am definitely interested in getting this intake for my vehicle since it still utilizes the stock ram-air airbag set-up. I'm really not a fan of just having an exposed air filter inside the engine bay taking in hot air under the hood.

Is anyone utilizing this new intake system from Cobb?

Can anyone provide some insight on the Cobb intake systems? Fit and finish? Drivability issues? MIL or codes being thrown?

Cheers!

Brura22

Hey,

I currently have a 2016 FiST with 1,800 miles on the clock. I've been looking into upgrading the intake system as I am currently running the stock unit.

Just finished browsing Cobb Tuning's website and saw that they now offer the Cobb Intake for the '16 model year FiST. Part #702100. Just finished speaking with Cobb directly and found out that they actually just released this intake due to the '16 Fist's have a significantly different PCV design that required some revisions to the original intake design.

Anyhow, I am definitely interested in getting this intake for my vehicle since it still utilizes the stock ram-air airbag set-up. I'm really not a fan of just having an exposed air filter inside the engine bay taking in hot air under the hood.

Is anyone utilizing this new intake system from Cobb?

Can anyone provide some insight on the Cobb intake systems? Fit and finish? Drivability issues? MIL or codes being thrown?

Cheers!
It's the exact same intake as the 14-15 years....
It just has a different PCV setup.

Read any of the thousands of reviews on the Cobb intake for any year previous FiST and you'll have a good idea.
I believe there's a sticky under the performance section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
Gotcha. I didn't realize that the intake was the exact same for the '14 and '15 model years minus the PCV set-up.

Cheers!