Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Euro LED tailights

Has anyone purchased or attempted to install these on their usdm fiesta st? I know they're pricey but they look so nice!! IMG_8142.JPG

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I'd like to read up on the installation. Would be cool to have matched with my Euro headlights. What are the part numbers for these?

DangerMouse

They just look to busy for me. Led would be nice though. I really don't like our stock tails either, so I swapped in a set of 2013 base model taillights. Only complaint is the reverse lights stink compared to my 2016 reverse lights.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yea ur gonna have to post a link to those sexy thangs. Much obliged! :)

Here you go. Ordered mine from Germany [emoji629]

I emailed them to ask that they drop the taxes. Came out much cheaper than what's quoted on their website even for shipping.

Change the language to English and it will display the lights. They have two versions. Black/greyish and smoke red. Make sure you select the ones that are 2013- (above).

http://quantitec.com/exterior/taill...-for-ford-fiesta-mk7-vi-ja8-2013-chrome/smoke

The end connectors were like this

I had to buy a pair of wiring harness from Ford. Part no. D2BZ-13K371-A just so I could use the male connector.

I'd be more than happy to help if anyone of you are getting these and need help with the wiring.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
IF i'm reading that right, it's only about $200 to my door. That is not bat at allllll