Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MAPerformance intercooler piping kit

Trader history for STAZ15 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale the cold side intercooler piping from MAPerformance i had it on for about 800 miles and went another route due to bigger turbo and having to use a aftermarket blow off valve. Asking 150 shipped in the lower 48. You will need 2 more clamps for install.

Thanks for looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
STAZ15
Thread Starter #2

OP
STAZ15
Thread Starter #3
Bump! Mods can you change title to MAPerformance intercooler piping kit. I now have the full piping kit available for sale 200 shipped to anywhere in continental u.s.!

OP
STAZ15
Thread Starter #7
Do you have a picture of the full kit now? Anything missing?
At work right now but will post fresh pics when I get home. It is missing the small t-bolt clamp for the turbo I think it's 1.5 inch? It got destroyed during removal. I can try and find another.

OP
STAZ15
Thread Starter #8

Here ya go the 2 couplers are at the garage that I removed them in but they will be included in the kit

youre killing me if only i didnt have to pay car payment and car insurance this month id snatch it up however only have $125... :(

OP
STAZ15
Thread Starter #10
youre killing me if only i didnt have to pay car payment and car insurance this month id snatch it up however only have $125... :(
Well save up and hopefully it will still be here! I'm not in a super rush to sell :)

OP
STAZ15
Thread Starter #15
Sold!!! Mods please close!

Status
Not open for further replies.