Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello World [wave]

Hey Ladies and Gentleman, (yeah I'm old)

Just bought my second Fiesta ST, I had a Molten Orange back in 2014, but after retiring and buying a house I sold it.

Well yesterday I rejoined the family when I purchased another Molten Orange this time from Town & Country Ford in Charlotte NC.

It's a 2016 with 8,800 miles on it. It does have some mods, but I received no information about them. I see an intake, Mishimoto intercooler and some body add ons. If anyone recognizes it please let me know. Thanks!

I have posted some pictures on the Molten Orange sticker thread for photos and videos.

I am 65 and I have owned quite a number of cars. If you check this link you will see what I mean... My Previous Rides

I look forward to learning more about this amazing car.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Impressive car collection. Welcome back to the Fiesta ST community.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME and CONGRATS to yet another 'old timer' on here! [thumb] (I'm almost 62 myself.)

At times, when they get pissed at us (or strongly disagree with us about something), the many 'whippersnapper'<-(LOL) millennials (or younger) on here call us "grandpas" or some such disparaging insult, but hopefully, it is in good-natured jest most of the time. ;)

OP
DigitalMan
Thread Starter #7
WELCOME and CONGRATS to yet another 'old timer' on here! [thumb] (I'm almost 62 myself.)

At times, when they get pissed at us (or strongly disagree with us about something), the many 'whippersnapper'<-(LOL) millennials (or younger) on here call us "grandpas" or some such disparaging insult, but hopefully, it is in good-natured jest most of the time. ;)
I have a hard time believing I have a 19 year old grandson. I earned my retirement after 37 years of IT work and still spend too much time on this computer [8]

OP
DigitalMan
Thread Starter #12
So I saw that my symposer had been capped when they did the FMIC install. Since I don't have exhaust I wanted some more sound so I reconnected it.... OMG... It has whistle tone that will hurt your ears... WTF! And is was a PITA to get to as well.
It does have a little blow off sound now.

I really though my 2014 with just a tune sounded a lot better... not sure why the tune would have helped the sound though it did have the symposer.