Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sound Symposer cabin location

I did a search and cannot find the answer. Where does the sound symposer enter the cabin, and is there a hole there you can put a rubber plug in?

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
If you want pictures check some of the big sound system installs. They use the hole to pass wire through the firewall.

OP
S
Thread Starter #4
If you want pictures check some of the big sound system installs. They use the hole to pass wire through the firewall.
Thx. I found this pic

And put a rubber plug (from one of the screw in rubber hood bump stops, not sure from what car) in the tube at #1. Or is it better to block at #2 before it makes the resonance sound?

All the aftermarket sound symposers get blocked off at 2. You can then just pull off the black box(Blue in your diagram). Are you trying to run cables through firewall or just trying to block off the sound?

OP
S
Thread Starter #6
All the aftermarket sound symposers get blocked off at 2. You can then just pull off the black box(Blue in your diagram). Are you trying to run cables through firewall or just trying to block off the sound?
Just sound...

Now that I think about it, you can prob get away with just unplugging hose at #1. You wont have to worry about loosing boost pressure since the sound symposer box is sealed off on the inside anyways.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club