Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

COBB Stage 2

This is probably a dumb question but can I run the Cobb Stage 2 Tune without the exhaust upgrade? I have a CAI but have no real plans to upgrade the turbo for a bit, so everything I have read states the oem exhaust is actually pretty good until you upgrade the turbo. So anyway, is it ok to run stage 2 without an exhaust upgrade?

This is probably a dumb question but can I run the Cobb Stage 2 Tune without the exhaust upgrade? I have a CAI but have no real plans to upgrade the turbo for a bit, so everything I have read states the oem exhaust is actually pretty good until you upgrade the turbo. So anyway, is it ok to run stage 2 without an exhaust upgrade?
Stage 3 in the exhaust upgrade. Stage 2 in an intercooler and I wouldn't use the tune without the hardware.

I run stage 1 with upgrades. Went to VA on a cold day when I bought my new wheels, ran stage 2 up there and watched intake temps, ran really well but I toggled back to stage 1 before he getting on the highway