Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stratified tuning really worth it?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Hey nice recommendation up there for Deadhook. They're bankrupt now.
Yup, but NO ONE, save for the total insiders of their organization (and maybe some suspicious/wary customers), knew the death spiral trouble they were in at the time of shoulbeasy's post above. [wink]

codestp202

I'm really happy with my Stratified e30 tune so far. Turnaround time is a bit slow since they are in their super busy time. But the documentation and info they are sending is lightyears ahead of what DHM sent me for my tunes. Stratified sends me details, charts, info, pros,cons, all kinds of info. The tuners at DHM would just say "looks good to me".

Its taking 7-8 business days for revisions to my tune which isn't terrible but damn is the car running SO good in the butt dyno and in my logs. The car is running so good.

DaveG99

I just ordered a stratified tune today. Been running the cobb OTS stage 2 for a while and figured it was time for something better. Only got a 93 tune with traction control. Ill load it and drive it a bit and maybe ill send for a revision later on for the additional $50.

DaveG99

Got my tune today. Loaded up and went for a quick drive. Hitting almost 26psi now compared to 21 on stage 2 ots cobb. The traction control is pretty sweet. No more wheel spin just smooth power to the ground. This tune is pretty nice. Looking forward to getting some miles on it tomorrow! And i just sent in the form tuesday night and already got it. Very happy with my purchase. Probably going to have the look it over for an extra $50 just to see how it is. Thanks stratified!

hello guys I'm new to this forum and new to the world of ford ffst, a few days ago buy the v v3 cobb stage 1 and the installation I do this weekend I have a free time, friends all this is new to me and not I know nothing about these updates so I do not know what's good and what's the bad ..... reading this post I want to get the stratified tuning what do you think? ....... next week comes intercooler deporacing hope this is a good thing