Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Been reading for a while and decided to register.
Dont have the FiST yet......picking it up this coming Tuesday, very excited.
A lot of good info on this forum.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

OP
E
Thread Starter #8
Thanks.....car is a 2017 magnetic with nav and black wheels. The recaros come standard. i really wanted a base but this was in stock. got it for x plan pricing thru my work. 2 more sleeps and she'll be in my garage. :)

tinted windows is first on the list of to do's. Next is AP, RMM and IC not all at the same time though.
I also want to go 15's, tires are relatively cheaper. This will probably happen next summer.
Will need to get winter tires for later this year.
No plans on upgrading the turbo anytime soon.

Thanks.....car is a 2017 magnetic with nav and black wheels. The recaros come standard. i really wanted a base but this was in stock. got it for x plan pricing thru my work. 2 more sleeps and she'll be in my garage. :)

tinted windows is first on the list of to do's. Next is AP, RMM and IC not all at the same time though.
I also want to go 15's, tires are relatively cheaper. This will probably happen next summer.
Will need to get winter tires for later this year.
No plans on upgrading the turbo anytime soon.
Recaros are standard for the 2017?

OP
E
Thread Starter #12
Got the car....its a joy to drive.
Went straight to get it tinted after picking it up.
No pics yet...was raining yesterday.