Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: FSWerks Catback Sport Exhaust and Focal F06 17x7.5 Black Wheels

Trader history for Atomic17 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time selling stuff on here, so please let me know if this needs to be split into 2 separate threads.

I recently had a job change, and needed to get something with AWD for my commute, so I traded in my 2015 Fiesta ST, but thought my exhaust and wheels could go to someone on here who would give them a good home!

EXHAUST IS SOLD!

Focal 17x7.5 4-108 F06 6 spoke black wheels, with factory Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 205/40R17 tires with around 5,000 miles 6/32nds on them. Includes Ford TPMS system already installed, just needs to be reset onto your FiST. Rims are in excellent condition with no scrapes or scratches. Center caps are just stickers that can easily be removed, if they aren't your thing. I will also include a set of Gorilla lugnuts that I got for this set of rims - they're blue - but some of the blue coating started coming off when we first took them off. Might need some sandblasting to get the blue all off, but free lugnuts are free lugnuts!
$500.00
Again, would prefer to sell locally - located just outside Pottstown PA, right about 1/2 way between Reading PA and King of Prussia PA.
PM me here, or email: kaj.seel@gmail.com

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking!

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Atomic17
Thread Starter #4
Exhaust is tentatively SOLD, but wheels are still available (that was fast!)

OP
Atomic17
Thread Starter #7
BUMP? Wheels still available!!

Wheels AND factory Potenzas with 5K miles AND factory TPMS sensors for $500!!!

OP
Atomic17
Thread Starter #9
OP
Atomic17
Thread Starter #10
Updated the original post with tread depth - 6/32nds...

Bump?

Status
Not open for further replies.