Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Why hasn't anyone gone the route of running a Sadev transmission?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
As Bluedrank said, if I was rich, but I am not sure I'd still be driving a Fiesta ST. I am sure I would still have a Fiesta ST, but it would be the MSport/TON R2 ST that ACP used to win the Rally America championship.
I would still be driving a Fiesta, just not an ST.

I would commission Malcolm to build me a full-on WRC supercar, UNRESTRICTED and tuned to the max, and put a wrecked ST's VIN plate in it along with a 'decoy' factory ECU hooked up to the OBD 2 plug to get by inspection, and possibly built without the spec cage (ONLY IF there was the threat of that failing inspection as well). LOL

Of course, that would have to be disgustingly, FILTHY RICH when one considers the initial build co$t, $pares, rebuild$, and extra wheel/tire setups involved, but it WOULD BE FUN dispatching the GTR fanboyzz, and snooty exotic/semi-exotic/hypercar owners at will in my 'little shitbox'. [wink]

One can fantasize, or is that not allowed anymore?

OP
B
Thread Starter #23
Actually I saw a sadev on racing junk for about 4k

So it's feasible :)

Ford Community Posts