Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Owner in Ft. Worth

Just picked up a 2015 CPO yesterday, Oxford White, base model. Already loving the handling and turbo fun... coming from a 2014 Subaru outback is a huge step up in driving enjoyment. Coincidentally enough I saw the second of two (over the last year or so) FiSTs in Ft. Worth yesterday...downtown...black if I recall? Hopefully there's more Ft. Worth owners around...look forward to sharing my enjoyment in FiST ownership.

Attachments

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
Great, thanks! I'll check it out, have to fire up the old facebook after several years of inactivity. Glad to hear there's an active community around here.

Great, thanks! I'll check it out, have to fire up the old facebook after several years of inactivity. Glad to hear there's an active community around here.
Welcome; I was at Cowtown Cars & Coffee this past weekend at the TX Motor Speedway and spotted an MO FiST parked next to my Silver beast. There was also another one at the other end of the parking lot where they were having some type of autocross event (TB FiST w/ orange wheels).

OP
J
Thread Starter #6
Interesting, I need to get out there next month! I used to take my s2k to CC&C when it was around university/w7th area. Made it to one at TX Motor Speedway right when it moved but haven't been since, not the most fun drive up there on 35...

Just picked up a 2015 CPO yesterday, Oxford White, base model. Already loving the handling and turbo fun... coming from a 2014 Subaru outback is a huge step up in driving enjoyment. Coincidentally enough I saw the second of two (over the last year or so) FiSTs in Ft. Worth yesterday...downtown...black if I recall? Hopefully there's more Ft. Worth owners around...look forward to sharing my enjoyment in FiST ownership.
Welcome my friend! Dallas here!!!!

[raceflag]

Welcome. I'm in Roanoke currently, right down the road from TMS.

Welcome; I was at Cowtown Cars & Coffee this past weekend at the TX Motor Speedway and spotted an MO FiST parked next to my Silver beast. There was also another one at the other end of the parking lot where they were having some type of autocross event (TB FiST w/ orange wheels).
I figured that was yours. That was me. I would have said hi, but I didn't know who in the crowd owned it. There was a couple FiSTs at the autocross event. I tried to get more people in the Facebook group to come but no one else did. I think the TMS location is actually harder for most people to get to. Easier for me, but there's definitely not the same turnout there was in Downtown Ft. Worth.