Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner from Minnesota

Been lurking the last few weeks and decided I should finally register.

Recently traded from a Focus RS to a 2016 Fiesta ST. Options include Molten Orange recaros and a sunroof I didn't want. Came out to about $20,599 after rebates. The dealer really wanted my RS it seemed.

Put on a MAP catback and hit the road for the RS adrenaline academy jus a few days after purchase. Had a blast and got to learn the car on some great roads.

A few photos of my FiST and the twin of my RS owned by a friend who took the journey with me.

OP
M
Thread Starter #6
Welcome! What prompted the trade? I'm originally from Brainerd
Financial reasons. I had all my money tied up in the RS and needed to fund a home renovation.

Welcome! Check out 'MN STs' on FB, if you have an account.
Thanks! Already a pretty active member there ever since I got the RS :)

Thanks!

Thanks!, I have been reviewing your suspension tuning the last few days and am getting ready to place some orders :D

OP
M
Thread Starter #7
Welcome! What prompted the trade? I'm originally from Brainerd
Financial reasons. I had all my money tied up in the RS and needed to fund a home renovation.

Welcome! Check out 'MN STs' on FB, if you have an account.
Thanks! Already a pretty active member there ever since I got the RS :)

Thanks!

Thanks!, I have been reviewing your suspension tuning the last few days and am getting ready to place some orders :D

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard [MENTION=7768]mullick[/MENTION], if you don't mind me asking what kind of trade-in value did you get for the RS?

OP
M
Thread Starter #10
Welcome aboard [MENTION=7768]mullick[/MENTION], if you don't mind me asking what kind of trade-in value did you get for the RS?
Original MSRP $41,750. I put 12,500 miles on it and had some paint damage from a tire blow out on track. They gave me $35,500

Well look at this guy...
I recognize that list of cars :p

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thanks, that is a great trade-in value they gave you.

Original MSRP $41,750. I put 12,500 miles on it and had some paint damage from a tire blow out on track. They gave me $35,500

I recognize that list of cars :p

White Bear Lake :)

And Minnesota does have some decent fuel if you know where to look. I have 93 and e85 within 5 miles from me :D
lucky! there's a staion near me that has 92, nut i don't think that it has all the detergents and stuff that the 91 has.

OP
M
Thread Starter #19
lucky! there's a staion near me that has 92, nut i don't think that it has all the detergents and stuff that the 91 has.

Most of those detergents are useless on our cars anyways since they are direct injected. They are meant to clean the valves and fuel never comes in contact with the intake valves in our engines :(