Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Guy from OR

Recently bought my '17 Fiesta ST and love it. It has the smoke interior with the sunroof. I added some custom black wheels with tinted windows coming soon. Much thanks to this forum. My wife told me I could buy any car for my retirement ( just turned 50 ) with the only condition it was dark grey. I originally was leaning towards the Sub STI and even looked into the BMW M3; I just wanted a fun car that was zippy, manual, and four doors. After months of research and test drives, this forum and it's members experience helped me make the right choice.

I was wondering about Ford ST Octane Academy in Utah...is it worth attending? Thanks the kind welcomes.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
[welcome] aboard. I Could not make the trip to the ST academy but from everyone I spoke to or read about it is very enjoyable to learn the most out of the car in 2 days.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard

Zormecteon

Well worth it, but not worth taking someone along. I thought my significant other would be given the course as well especially considering the cost of a +1, but all she got to do was watch and go for rides. .. but DO IT. DRIVE there! When you head out of Oregon, speed limit 65 mph and into Idaho the limit bumps up to 75 mph, and when you hit Utah its 80 mph. Given that there is a "grace" given and you can be a little over, you can drive at 85 mph+ going there and back. ....

I did this and unfortunately recalibrated my senses and tend to want to drive that fast all the time... [loveboost]