Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Cobb Intake

Trader history for bscott182 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobb intake for '14-15 - Used for maybe 500 miles. Everything is included as it would be new, bolts/nuts/bracket/clamps, etc are all accounted for. I don't have the extra thingy to use on the '16+, I bought this right before they started including it.

SOLD

Last edited:

J2FoRS

Buyer beware. He says includes shipping "$235 shipped in the continental US" however I paid my money then he decided it was to expensive to ship to New York. Rather than meet an agreement or anything he refunded my payment regardless of me asking if we can come to an agreement rather than refund. This means my funds are now tied up 3-5 business days with paypal, and another 3-5 following approval to return to my credit card.

False advertising. Do your research first.

Last edited:
OP
B
Thread Starter #3
Buyer beware. He says includes shipping "$235 shipped in the continental US" however I paid my money then he decided it was to expensive to ship to New York. Rather than meet an agreement or anything he refunded my payment regardless of me asking if we can come to an agreement rather than refund. This means my funds are now tied up 3-5 business days with paypal, and another 3-5 following approval to return to my credit card.

False advertising. Do your research first.
Don't forget, you have an unverified paypal address, to a po box and physical address of a border company, which neither USPS nor UPS could validate as an actual address via their websites.

So yes, I refunded your payment. Get over it.

J2FoRS

Don't forget, you have an unverified paypal address, to a po box and physical address of a border company, which neither USPS nor UPS could validate as an actual address via their websites.

So yes, I refunded your payment. Get over it.
Worked just fine for me getting the quotes. And for the 9 other people on here who have sent stuff to that exact address to me without complication with UPS or USPS. Its called a border shipping facility. Get out from under your rock. Its your shout if you wanna false advertise. Just letting everyone else know before you tie up their money because you think an intake is going to be the cost of a letter to ship. Lesson learned. [clap]

OP
B
Thread Starter #5
Worked just fine for me getting the quotes. And for the 9 other people on here who have sent stuff to that exact address to me without complication with UPS or USPS. Its called a border shipping facility. Get out from under your rock. Its your shout if you wanna false advertise. Just letting everyone else know before you tie up their money because you think an intake is going to be the cost of a letter to ship. Lesson learned. [clap]
The cost of shipping was only part of the issue, unverified paypal, shipping companies didn't recognize the address you provided, etc. Sure, you can get a quote using zip codes, but once you try entering the entire address you provided, both USPS and UPS said it wasn't valid. I'm not going to chance it not showing up or going to the wrong place or you just saying it never got there and I'd have no recourse because your paypal is unverified. No thanks. If 9 other people took that chance, good for them, but I'm not.

You got your money back, so move on.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Can you make certain you have the bolt that seals the hole on the crossover pipe? And shoot me ur PayPal address. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
[twothumb] I can already feel the craaazy powaaah lol So did you go back to stock? The CP-E GB that i missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.