Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Android auto volume control

Just an FYI for folks using Android auto. If anyone finds the Google navigation volume too high or low, I found out that you can only control it with the car volume control when the sound is occurring; otherwise, the volume control only affects the radio or whatever you're listening to. So, if you're listening to the radio and then Google navigation says 'turn left' you have a very small window to adjust the volume.

Took me a few days to find this out. I was trying to adjust it on my phone but, when connected to Android auto, the media volume control wouldn't accept my inputs.

This is true for all notification sounds. MFT is the same as well. You can only adjust the volume of navigation while it is giving instructions etc. Really annoying when changing music volume and nav instructions come on.