Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello Eeveryone

Trader history for Ventus Veloce (0)

Ventus Veloce

Vendor
Hi everyone, we are Ventus Veloce. We are a start up company focusing on making cosmetic carbon fiber parts. Formed by three car enthusiasts, we are set to bring you some of the best quality carbon products at a reasonable price.

Our web store is already online so please check it out at http://www.ventusveloce.com

Apart from what is available in our store, please feel free to comment and make suggestions. And if you have your own design, we are gladly to help you out and make it a reality!

I will be posting more pictures and information about our products, as well as group buys! Please stay tuned[cheers]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME!!

Since you are about an hour from me, will these parts be available for pickup from your stated location, or is EVERYTHING drop-shipped from the manufacturing point (wherever that is)??

Has that FiST rear wing tested/proven to actually provide useful down force, or is it totally an aesthetic only item? [dunno]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
The Focus RS pictures aren't working on your site.

OP
V

Ventus Veloce

Vendor
Thread Starter #5
WELCOME!!

Since you are about an hour from me, will these parts be available for pickup from your stated location, or is EVERYTHING drop-shipped from the manufacturing point (wherever that is)??

Has that FiST rear wing tested/proven to actually provide useful down force, or is it totally an aesthetic only item? [dunno]
All the parts are available for pickup at our location in Hammonton. Please feel free to come by and visit us if you have time!

The rear wing has not been tested by software nor wind tunnel for downforce. It is glued onto the existing rear spoiler and so no drilling for mounting points required.

For the carbon fiber hood, we did choose to open the venting location similar to the WRC race car, and saw some water and oil temperature drop.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
All the parts are available for pickup at our location in Hammonton. Please feel free to come by and visit us if you have time!

The rear wing has not been tested by software nor wind tunnel for downforce. It is glued onto the existing rear spoiler and so no drilling for mounting points required.

For the carbon fiber hood, we did choose to open the venting location similar to the WRC race car, and saw some water and oil temperature drop.
THANKS! [thumb]

ANY chance for a direct CF replica WRC hood with functional vents in the same location as the team works cars??

OP
V

Ventus Veloce

Vendor
Thread Starter #9
THANKS! [thumb]

ANY chance for a direct CF replica WRC hood with functional vents in the same location as the team works cars??
If we have enough interest of around 10 pieces we surely can replicate the WRC hood in carbon fiber and make them available.[cheers]

J2FoRS

Honestly that spoiler is the cleanest best looking option i've seen yet that works with combined with the factory set up. Whats the overall weight of the piece? [MENTION=7783]Ventus Veloce[/MENTION]

OP
V

Ventus Veloce

Vendor
Thread Starter #12
Honestly that spoiler is the cleanest best looking option i've seen yet that works with combined with the factory set up. Whats the overall weight of the piece? [MENTION=7783]Ventus Veloce[/MENTION]
We will release all the information in our new post very soon, which will go over all the pieces individually, please stay tuned.

Looks dope, definitely interested in your products. Just a heads up, a lot of people on here seem to respond well to data and documented results, so if you ever did decide to do some actual testing for the temps before and after with the CF hood, or downforce increases with the spoiler/front lip in a wind tunnel, I am sure you will get a good response. If you made the diffuser fins a bit larger they would probably be functional too

OP
V

Ventus Veloce

Vendor
Thread Starter #15
Looks dope, definitely interested in your products. Just a heads up, a lot of people on here seem to respond well to data and documented results, so if you ever did decide to do some actual testing for the temps before and after with the CF hood, or downforce increases with the spoiler/front lip in a wind tunnel, I am sure you will get a good response. If you made the diffuser fins a bit larger they would probably be functional too
Thank you for the interest. Currently, our design is straightly based on aesthetic. With that said, we will gladly try to provide data for you guys. [like]

We will share the data of the temp drop next time we take it to the track. [raceflag]

J2FoRS

Id be interested in some carbon hood vents. I find the full carbon hoods look poor on our vehicle due to how the hood meets the A-pillar, especially in different colours. Some nice carbon vent inserts would be of interest.

I also really like the design idea on that front splitter. If the sides of it were similar to other splitters in that they fit under the bumper rather than form fit as "extensions" it would be a slam dunk for me. The center design in amazing. I just wish the sides were more splitter-esk as opposed to body kit style.

This stuff is all really cool though. If i win the lottery or something, ill get the wing. lol

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I would like it more if that front splitter had a semi-flexible (to save itself on steep driveways, speed bumps, parking stones, etc.) air dam-like extension, straight down about two inches from the front edge (like the WRC cars use), since NO ONE it seems wants to make a splitter which extends out in front of the car enough to be of ANY aero benefit. [:(]

OP
V

Ventus Veloce

Vendor
Thread Starter #18
Id be interested in some carbon hood vents. I find the full carbon hoods look poor on our vehicle due to how the hood meets the A-pillar, especially in different colours. Some nice carbon vent inserts would be of interest.

I also really like the design idea on that front splitter. If the sides of it were similar to other splitters in that they fit under the bumper rather than form fit as "extensions" it would be a slam dunk for me. The center design in amazing. I just wish the sides were more splitter-esk as opposed to body kit style.

This stuff is all really cool though. If i win the lottery or something, ill get the wing. lol
Thanks for liking our designs. We did tried making both sides fit under the bumper with end wings at each end, but we didn't select that style for production in the final stage. We are currently planning to incorporate a brake cooling duct to the center of our splitter, stay tuned.

As for the hoods. we do have the primed version ready for paint if you are interested.

OP
V

Ventus Veloce

Vendor
Thread Starter #19
I would like it more if that front splitter had a semi-flexible (to save itself on steep driveways, speed bumps, parking stones, etc.) air dam-like extension, straight down about two inches from the front edge (like the WRC cars use), since NO ONE it seems wants to make a splitter which extends out in front of the car enough to be of ANY aero benefit. [:(]
That is a very good idea. We can see if we can come up with a cost effective solution for a functioning aero add-on for our current parts, both front and rear. We will keep you guys posted of our findings.[cheers]