Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HUGE SALE - COBB AP, MOUNTUNE, Team Dynamics, Velossa Tech, Maxton.............etc.

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
As much as I want 16s for winter use, and something different looking from my summer 1.2 setup, IF all of the above pending deals fall through, I will come pick these up from you, cash in hand. ;)

Last edited:
Sorry I guys. Picked it up this afternoon. Couldn't respond while driving. Was already picked off by NJ State Troopers doing 90s on I-78. :) The TDs look great. Much lighter than the same tires I had on stock 15" Focus alloys. Thanks Ron.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Sorry I guys. Picked it up this afternoon. Couldn't respond while driving. Was already picked off by NJ State Troopers doing 90s on I-78. :) The TDs look great. Much lighter than the same tires I had on stock 15" Focus alloys. Thanks Ron.
CONGRATS on the 1.2s!! GREAT DEAL on those! [thumb]

That's a pretty good hike all the way out to Fleetwood from 'Broyklin', and back, considering traffic and all.