Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stock parts & leftovers, 16x7 Sparco Terra Wheels & Tires PORTLAND, OR

Trader history for OffTheWall503 (0)

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I have a few random FiST pieces still around that I need to sell.

Factory lower charge pipe - $45 shipped

Factory ST badges in great shape, will need new adhesive - SOLD

Factory diverter valve with screws, 5000 miles - SOLD

Factory shift knob, immaculate - $40 shipped

Factory sound symposer - MAKE OFFER

Factory springs, roughly 2000 miles - $65 shipped

Factory carpet floor mats, brand new - MAKE OFFER

Factory intercooler, 2000 miles - SOLD

Factory dampers, front struts include boots and mounts - MAKE OFFER

16x7 Sparco Terra wheels with 195/50/16 Kumho Ecsta 4XII tires, 7-8/32 tread depth remaining, TPMS sensors included - SOLD

Last edited:

I'm so mad that you're not local. Glws

I'll take badges please

Let me work up some quotes. I'm thinking it will probably be at least $120 because of the awkward size and weight, plus multiple boxes.
Turn 2 of the the faces of the wheel/tire combo towards each other and put some cardboard or foam between the faces and over the outside parts of rims. Run some strong wide packing tape across the middle and then again perpendicular to secure them together. Tape ups labels to tread- no boxes needed. Send 2 bundles. I have done this several times with no issues and no damage.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
All other parts that were sold have been sent out today. Check your message box for tracking info.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Can I get some pictures of the intercooler? Looking to replace mine for summer use with one that isn't full of dents and bent fins from the winter. You can PM me or post them on the thread.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
Can I get some pictures of the intercooler? Looking to replace mine for summer use with one that isn't full of dents and bent fins from the winter. You can PM me or post them on the thread.
Mine is 100% intact, here are some pics from an old FS thread. It hasn't changed.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Thanks, are you ok shipping the intercooler is it for local pick up only? Picture looks like it is in good shape, or at least better than mine.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
Thanks, are you ok shipping the intercooler is it for local pick up only? Picture looks like it is in good shape, or at least better than mine.
I'll ship it. Would probably be about $25 for shipping, so throw out a total offer.

-Matt

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
I'll let you know soon, I offered another member $80 shipped so I'll see if he wants it. If not, it's yours.