Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Re-released cobb access tuner

So cobb has finally re-released the access tuner for a small fee of $149 to go through the videos at efi101.com and the videos are very helpful so we can once again tune. ill be going around reading old posts to learn more so i can successfully tune my ride without problems (i hope) btw any helpful advice greatly appreciated [loveboost]

So cobb has finally re-released the access tuner for a small fee of $149 to go through the videos at efi101.com and the videos are very helpful so we can once again tune. ill be going around reading old posts to learn more so i can successfully tune my ride without problems (i hope) btw any helpful advice greatly appreciated [loveboost]
Have you tuned a car before? I just got a look at accesstuner pro the other day and it looks very complex. Which can be great when you understand how it all works. But a pain in the ass to learn to tune with. Have you already taken the course and gotten your version of ATR?

OP
F
Thread Starter #3
I've take the course and have the program yeah there's more to go on learning they give you the basics

It is ford ecoboost in general the beginning is generic
Ok cool thanks for the info. I was just curious what they were actually supposed to be teaching you. As of now i'm trying to decide if i want to dive into tuning the fiesta or not. I was heavy into it in the Mazdaspeed world. If i do dive in i will share my findings here.

Ok cool thanks for the info. I was just curious what they were actually supposed to be teaching you. As of now i'm trying to decide if i want to dive into tuning the fiesta or not. I was heavy into it in the Mazdaspeed world. If i do dive in i will share my findings here.
SnailD?