Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo upgrade on fully stock fist?

I have done the bolt on game with other cars before. Not interested in going down that road again. I'm looking for a easy power solution for the fist. Anyone install a hybrid turbo on a fully stock car before? Acessport, drop in filter, fmic will be my only mods. 250whp possible? I love the low end torque. Comments, concerns, recommendations?

I have done the bolt on game with other cars before. Not interested in going down that road again. I'm looking for a easy power solution for the fist. Anyone install a hybrid turbo on a fully stock car before? Acessport, drop in filter, fmic will be my only mods. 250whp possible? I love the low end torque. Comments, concerns, recommendations?
PMed you.

I dicked around with mountunes 215 and 230 kit. wished I hadn't. should have went right to the x37. after removing their software (dealer reprograming back to stock) I wound up with 255hp with the new turbo...
,,,,. you do need a big dog intercooler though.

OP
N
Thread Starter #5
Can the x37 be done with a stock downpipe?

yes you can. I do have a mountune cat pipe on mine. however its larger body does not impress me. it is way to close to the shift cables. so once again do the turbo lol.