Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Exhaust. What's the best option right now?

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
My stock exhaust is a mess after being hacked back together and I'm looking to order a new setup. What's the best options out there? I saw mod bargins has the Remus that kind of interest me. I wish they made single tip options.

Any help picking would be great.

I went to my local exhaust shop and had them install a 2.5" catback with a universal Magnaflow muffler. Sounds just as good as the $750+ systems, and I spend $400 total.

FSWERKS for nearly two years and no complaints.
+1 for FSWERKS
Picked mine up with 2500 miles for $300.....love the deep, mellow tone with no drone on the freeway. I drive 70+ miles round trip every day for my commute, and as [MENTION=3021]Mike V[/MENTION] said, no complaints :)

FSWERKS for nearly two years and no complaints.
+1 for FSWERKS
Picked mine up with 2500 miles for $300.....love the deep, mellow tone with no drone on the freeway. I drive 70+ miles round trip every day for my commute, and as [MENTION=3021]Mike V[/MENTION] said, no complaints :)

haste

1000 Post Club
+1 for CP-E. Paired with the tubular manifold from Pumaspeed it sounds great. I am amazed I still get comments from people at gas stations about how the car sounds. [rockon]

Fswerks is great. Good price and good quality. Had mine for about a year. But it's a very subtle upgrade from stock. I have Cp-e now and can't believe I ever had anything else. Sure it's pricey but well worth it. If you don't like noise, stay away. Great tone. I'm crazy and just switched out the resonated section for a straight pipe and it's crazy now. But I love it. Either way, it's an excellent option.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Fswerks is great. Good price and good quality. Had mine for about a year. But it's a very subtle upgrade from stock. I have Cp-e now and can't believe I ever had anything else. Sure it's pricey but well worth it. If you don't like noise, stay away. Great tone. I'm crazy and just switched out the resonated section for a straight pipe and it's crazy now. But I love it. Either way, it's an excellent option.
Catless DHM down pipe?

Yes, that WOULD BE LOUD!! ;)

Didn't see any flames, here's my little flames for ya tho.

Sent from my CIA monitored device
Looks good! Yeah that clip was more for the sound, need a night shot to really see them. Although if you watch VERY closely you see a little spit there at the end.