Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Purchased Cobb AP3

So I have decided to take a leapnof faith and since I dont have the mechanical dextrixity needed to do further mods, I am going for the tune. I puchased the Cobb AP3 after reading lots reviews. My mods are minimal: KN filter dropped on stock intake and Ford Performance catback. I would REALLY appreciate good feedback and suggestions as I want to safely get the most out of my Fiesta.....Thank you.

Agree with Quisp. The "off the shelf" tunes that come with your Cobb AP3 are decent but you'll enjoy Stratified's tune far more.

OP
L
Thread Starter #4
Install was a breeze as Cobb said.......The gains on midrange torque on acceleration awesome!!!

My advice would be a pro tune from Tune +. I bought the lifetime tune and have no regrets. It allows you to grow with the car if you choose to do so. I didn't plan on going past stage 2, now I'm running a X37 and maxing out the stock fuel system. Made a night and day difference. Best part didn't cost me anymore to change tunes or revisions.

Good luck