Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TR Motorsports wheels?

Until last night, I had never heard of these before. Apparently they are made by Tire Rack? Saw them when reading on the (old) Motoiq build articles, and looked for them in Tire Rack's website. If they ever did make them in our size on a production level, they don't now...I really like the look of them, and they're light too according

Until last night, I had never heard of these before. Apparently they are made by Tire Rack? Saw them when reading on the (old) Motoiq build articles, and looked for them in Tire Rack's website. If they ever did make them in our size on a production level, they don't now...I really like the look of them, and they're light too according
Yes they did there were a couple people on here that had them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
92FOX
Thread Starter #3
So I assume they quit making them in our bolt pattern? What a bummer...cool looking wheels.

DangerMouse

I had a set on my Tiburon about 6-7 years ago. Looked great and very light weight. I believe they are made by enkei for tire rack.

OP
92FOX
Thread Starter #5
Wish more companies made wheels for our bolt pattern...or I wish Ford made our cars in a "normal" bolt pattern.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Wish more companies made wheels for our bolt pattern...or I wish Ford made our cars in a "normal" bolt pattern.
Don't we ALL!?!?! [mad]

Not as bad as GM giving earlier CTS-V owners a 6 lug pattern which all but forced them into custom drilled, aftermarket high end forged wheels, costing sometimes > $4K/ set (unless they drill their hubs as well, like some of us do?), but still a bad situation for those wanting GREAT looking, AND ultimate low weight rollers, WITHOUT having to change/drill hubs. [:(]