Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stacy's check ups

Took my 2015 ingot silver ford fiesta ST which i just bought in march as a CPO in for an air condition problem (wouldn't blow cold what so ever), to fill radiator Fluid to proper level (can't find any leaks anywhere no spots on the ground where i park my car, and to have them see if they can fix the backside of the passenger seat (looks like stitching came out on one side and just bugs the hell out of me being a perfectionist).

OP
R
Thread Starter #2
my advisor is maxine at walnut creek ford btw, she told me they needed to order a part to fix the air condition taking it back in or Thursday to have them actually fix it. they didn't fill the fluid as maxine said it didn't look low to her, went on a nice fun drive with a buddy in a FOST last Sunday looked at engine bay to see fluid was very low and started bubbling as it was struggling to get fluid into hose. as for the recaros she said she needed to make an appointment to have her upholstery person to have them fix it also should be happening Thursday. now for the bad news: when i took STacy in for them to check items looks like the scratched the rear bumper enough to make in indention, she plans to have her detailer attempt to get it out but coming from a family of detailers i am well aware that buffing out wont work: will update on thursday

OP
R
Thread Starter #5
sorry, haven't been on for awhile, (enjoying this thing to much) anyway the scratch own the bumper was able to come out after some patience with compounding. as for the A/c :( is another problem. when i got it back a few weeks ago the A/c was working perfectly fine nothing wrong at all, then on my way back from Livermore on fathers day weekend to go go karting the A/c seemed to just die sadly it was 103 that day so there was no escaping the heat, figured i would give it a few days before i take it to ford 1. cause i don't have the time to take it there and not have a car and 2. maybe it will fix itself. Well i can tell you one thing it didn't. wish this wasn't an issue right now as it is one of the hottest weeks this week. will update once i take it in to ford