Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

fiesta st intercooler dhm crash bar set

i have a few questions on the dhm race intercooler and crash bar set up for the fiesta st

any downside to having that massive intercooler on stock turbo? i live in miami fl so it gets really hot out here

can this intercooler run on stock pipes?

thank you!

koozy

3000 Post Club
the DHM race intercooler setup is awesome. I had it with the stock turbo for awhile and I didn't experience any downsides and it works excellent with stock charge pipes.

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
awesome thanks man! any advantages on getting the bov attached to the intercooler? dhm offers but im not sure

koozy

3000 Post Club
I didn't choose that option, I preferred to have the BOV on the pipe. At the end of the day, it's all a matter of preference. If you want to show it off through the front grill, then have it on the end tank.

Not sure if you're still curious on this but I've ran mine since they were released and I live here in Vegas where it's 115+ at times. Love having the bigger intercooler to help cool things down. Charge temps were insane with the stock IC and the DHM with crash bar brought it back down to ambient level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B
Thread Starter #6
Not sure if you're still curious on this but I've ran mine since they were released and I live here in Vegas where it's 115+ at times. Love having the bigger intercooler to help cool things down. Charge temps were insane with the stock IC and the DHM with crash bar brought it back down to ambient level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea I ordered it about 10 days ago! I can't wait. I also go the charge pipe upgrade kit from mountune