Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

[Fiesta ST 2016] Noise and vibration at high speed

Hello,

1. 2016 Fiesta ST
2. The problem only accurs at 100+ mph speed.

While driving at high speed i can feel slight vibration and noise coming from the front.
Once i had similiar problem with my old VW Passat when engine bay bottom cover loosened up and started to "wave" at higher speed.
Ofc, there is no bottom cover in Fiesta, and I couldn't find anything wrong with the car when I checked the bottom.

Any ideas?

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Check Wheel alignment, wheel balance, flat spot or bulge on the tyre, Could be bald/old tires. Unidirectial tyres installed backwards. under/over inflated tires.

I've had a shake in the steering wheel above 75mph that feels like a bent rotor or out of round wheel, but no noise. It's not a bent rim, cause I have two sets. It's not a bent rotor, cause they're brand new. It's not a flat spot on the tires or them being out of balance. Again, new. And yet Ford can't give me an answer as to why I am getting the shakes. I have pretty much given up on my local dealer to solve my problems, so if you figure it out let us know.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk