Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST owner in NorCal

jonstot

Hi All! I bought my FiST a few weeks back. It's a 2015 in Race Red, with the Recaro seats. Since I first saw the car, and every drive since, I have had a huge grin on my face! Such a blast to drive. Glad to find a great community of fellow enthusiasts here. Cheers All!

Attachments

Hi All! I bought my FiST a few weeks back. It's a 2015 in Race Red, with the Recaro seats. Since I first saw the car, and every drive since, I have had a huge grin on my face! Such a blast to drive. Glad to find a great community of fellow enthusiasts here. Cheers All!

Welcome! I have family that lives in chico so when i head up there ill make sure to hit u up maybe for a meet up or something

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard

Welcome! Should come down to Sac one of these Wednesday's for the street legal drags! Will be running my car there for the first next week.