Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

In search of a fiesta st

Kunkel007

I'm looking to buy a Fiesta ST in coming months. Anybody selling give some feedback please. I'm looking for under $20,000 and with recaro seats and a moonroof.
I live in Ohio so looking for around my area.
Thanks, Brandon

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
I've got one I'd let go for that. Bigger turbo, molten orange recaros everything. Super clean.

These things are not easy to find on the used market. Good luck, I'm picking up my replacement '16 tonight!

I have a 2015 orange with every single option and has a clear bra on everything, all weather mats and around 12K miles in perfect condition I may sell soon. Also added 2017 22mm front ST swaybar for better handling as well as a backup camera with screen in rear view mirror

I have a 2015 orange with every single option and has a clear bra on everything, all weather mats and around 12K miles in perfect condition I may sell soon. Also added 2017 22mm front ST swaybar for better handling as well as a backup camera with screen in rear view mirror
the '17 models got a bigger front sway? what is the size of the '14-'16?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
the '17 models got a bigger front sway? what is the size of the '14-'16?
I believe it was a mid February '16 build date change, at least according to some threads on here I cannot find now.

Supposedly, anything before that build date was a 19mm front bar.