Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TB Performance Rear Torsion Bar

I got my TB Performance rear torsion bar yesterday and I got it installed last night. It was the easiest install I have done to my car so far. Really high quality and a nice note from the owner. I was a little skeptical about how a small bar can help that much on cornering. I took it out and immediately felt the difference. In corners I feel way more confident and the car feels so planted in the rear. I highly recommend this mod as it is inexpensive and really does help in the corners!

OP
L
Thread Starter #6
Does the bar add more oversteer? Understeer? How has it improved? Just feels more solid?
It still oversteers but you have to push harder and it's more controlled. It definitely feels like the rear end is more solid. It gives you a lot more confidence in the corners.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have the Pierce. For the most part, same shit different logo. :)
They both perform the same basic function although I find PMs design a bit more thorough. Reason being their bar's edges are radius where they meet the beam for a more secure fitment. And they have two additional contact points per side to prevent any lateral movement, however small. And it's made from chromoly which I know from my bicycle days is strong and light. Whether any of this makes it a better bar than TBs is up to you. I thought so and spent the extra 50 bucks.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk