Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cyborg Turbo W/ Turbosmart WGA

Trader history for Butterybunz (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterybunz

This was SourSkittle's personal Cyborg Turbo. I have been told it was refurbished before he sold it and it hasn't been installed since. I bought it from the person he sold it to. SourSkittle made 291whp on E30 with this turbo. Comes with a Turbosmart WGA pre-installed ($160 value). I am asking $850 shipped within CONUS OBO. I will ship next day and package the turbo well.

Last edited:
OP
Butterybunz

Butterybunz

Thread Starter #3
Do you know what has been do e to the turbo? Is this a c39 or is it an older turbo?
This is an original Cyborg. According to SourSkittle he made 291whp with it, he had all the supporting mods to do that. He will upgrade it to a C39 for $400.

OP
Butterybunz

Butterybunz

Thread Starter #10
It costs $400 to upgrade it to a C39. Mounts to stock manifold, it's a hybrid turbo. You can port your stock manifold but it's not required. Helpful supporting mods would be a DP, Exhaust, Intake Inlet Elbow, Colder Plugs, Intake and Intercooler. Requires a tune. I have texted SourSkittle directly about this.

Hmm im thinking about it. Wife may kill me. Any reason why previous owner and you didnt install it?

OP
Butterybunz

Butterybunz

Thread Starter #13
Hmm im thinking about it. Wife may kill me. Any reason why previous owner and you didnt install it?
I'm happy to work out a deal! Not sure why previous owner never ran it. I bought it with a whole package of other parts, I already have an X37 so I have no need for it.

OP
Butterybunz

Butterybunz

Thread Starter #14
Price drop $850 shipped

Can't go wrong here, run it as is and have a blast or upgrade to a C39 ($400 to do so) and save a ton of money

OP
Butterybunz

Butterybunz

Thread Starter #16
Hey which spring is in the actuator?
Also do you know approx mileage of turbo?
I am not 100% sure on spring size, if I had to guess I would say 12psi based on the preload.

Seller told me it's refurbished, so you could say it has 0 miles. I am not sure on total miles on the turbo itself.

OP
Butterybunz

Butterybunz

Thread Starter #17
Bump [party]

For anyone wanted to upgrade it to a C39, I can ship it directly to SourSkittle to save you even more cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.