Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Orange Spice Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Hated this color at first but really growing on me. Might try to pick up a spice orange with orange recaros.

Personally I like that the seats a slightly different shade of orange. It does start to get a bit much when you add the red brake calipers, but without those, I think it looks pretty great.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
So I planned on picking up an 86 but dealer pissed me off so I stopped at dealer today to have them
Get me a orange spice with orange recaros. Hopefully get In a few days to replace my 15 molten orange.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
So I planned on picking up an 86 but dealer pissed me off so I stopped at dealer today to have them
Get me a orange spice with orange recaros. Hopefully get In a few days to replace my 15 molten orange.
Congrats and while I do not like that combo I can understand you do like it! Hope you get a smoking deal. Oh and Ya I have thought abot 86’s but their engines are just meh. Lol

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Congrats and while I do not like that combo I can understand you do like it! Hope you get a smoking deal. Oh and Ya I have thought abot 86’s but their engines are just meh. Lol

Yeah the engine is boring for sure. I got a fair deal. Nothing to brag about but I’m happy. My area seems to be very limited at the moment.