Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner of a Magnetic FiST

Hello Everybody,

It was a long hike but I finally made it. I have a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT and I was shopping to replace it with Chevy SS, Focus RS, or a Fusion Sport but I couldn't part with it with everything I had in it. The perfect (hopefully) solution ended up being a 2017 Magnetic FiST and keeping the G8. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from you guys.

George

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME and CONGRATS!

What kind of mods are done to the G8 (any internal engine mods; heads/cam, etc.)?
Pedders suspension parts, Pfadt dampers, etc.?

I had a 4th gen LS1 Z28 before this car, so I know how hard it is to give up that RWD, naturally aspirated, V-8 bottom end torque, and the LS series engines had power on the top end as well! [burnout] [driving]

OP
G
Thread Starter #9
Hi M-Sport fan,

Yanked from my signature on g8board:

Solo cat back exhaust, Rotofab intake, VMAX ported TB, RCR modified intake, VMS tune, Koni struts/shocks, Tein springs, Pedders sway bars, GPS center stack trim, Front CTS-V brakes with Camaro rotors.

Definitely have to love the LS motors. It's fun having a foot in both worlds.

George

Another Ohio magnetic! Congrats on buying the best color. =)

I know some of the G8 guys here in Dayton, cool cars.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Hi M-Sport fan,

Yanked from my signature on g8board:

Solo cat back exhaust, Rotofab intake, VMAX ported TB, RCR modified intake, VMS tune, Koni struts/shocks, Tein springs, Pedders sway bars, GPS center stack trim, Front CTS-V brakes with Camaro rotors.

Definitely have to love the LS motors. It's fun having a foot in both worlds.

George
SWEET! [thumb]

Slushbox, or TR6060 (or were they only available in the GXPs)??

OP
G
Thread Starter #13
Slushbox unfortunately but my TCM is tuned. It shifts hard which I love. You are correct, manuals were only available in the GXP unless a swap is done.