Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stratified Blog on Catch Cans

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
They touched the surface of the pcv system. Either way Ill be buying the Port fuel Injection from them when its ready.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^That will DEFINITELY do more to keep the valve backs clean than anything else out there, on top of the extra fueling performance/tuning benefits. [thumb]

Last edited:
Did anyone follow the 15/16 mustang 2.3L smoke issue? There was a known issue with the factory pcv oil separator. People were gutting the factory separator and installing a catch can to fix it. Eventually for put out a tsb and revised oil separator.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36745

I'm wondering how that issue relates to this article. It sound like it was not getting enough vacuum to pull from the crank case?

If that's the case then what stratified is saying about flow restriction to the pcv system being a bigger issue is true.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Did anyone follow the 15/16 mustang 2.3L smoke issue? There was a known issue with the factory pcv oil separator. People were gutting the factory separator and installing a catch can to fix it. Eventually for put out a tsb and revised oil separator.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36745
THANK YOU for mentioning this, as I will now inform my '16 EcoBoost Stang owning younger son about the issue/TSB. [thumb]
(In case he is not already aware of it.)