Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2017 Fiesta ST Support and COBB Custom Features

Our Ford Engineering Team has been hard at work adding support for the 2017 model year vehicles and adding new features. This release includes USDM support for the 2017 Fiesta ST and several custom “on the fly” adjustments.
These include the ability to change between map slots, change Traction Control settings, adjust driving RPM limit, adjust Flat Foot Shifting RPM limit, and change Launch Control Rev limiter! All of this is now available with a simple firmware update!

Head over to the COBB Blog for all the details on this release!

Kyle@COBB

I really wish Cobb would use dates when firmwares are updated

[MENTION=555]COBB Tuning[/MENTION]

When setting the TC on the Accessport, the higher the number and the most intrusive it will be? Were you able to find a sweet spot for autox?

OTS stg2 91oct.

Do you need to put it into sport mode or off to have this activated? Takes over for the default setting?

1 more interference
8 being off

X37 here maxed out. What have you guys found to be a good result for 280-300 hp? Straight line and autocross?

OP
C
Thread Starter #9
As Brickell said, the lower number will be the most intrusive. The higher the number, the more slip allowed. The TC feature will essentially require custom tuning to gain a significant benefit. This will enable you to find the "sweet spot" for literally any vehicle weight, tire, surface, etc.

If you turn it on, it will be active. However, you'll need to turn the factory TC off or you will hit that limit prior to reaching the COBB TC slip limit.

Kyle@COBB

Hmmmmm? Maybe I’ve missed something along the way, but this new Accesstuner update doesn’t include the "Switchable Maps" folders for the AP3 v500 maps. If I choose the “V2 Only” option and open a v400 map, the Switchable Maps folder is present. If I choose the normal V3 option and open a v500 map, the Switchable Maps folder is missing. 2104 USDM Fiesta ST. Cobb please check it out ASAP.

Edit: Cobb confirmed the problem. The fix is forthcoming.

Last edited: