Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Garageline Adjustable Pedal Mount

Trader history for DBLE (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBLE

I'm selling a Garageline Adjustable Pedal Mount. It was used on my '15 FiST. There is nothing wrong with it. It's like new and comes with all original hardware. It installs easily and adjusts laterally to bring the gas pedal closer to the brake pedal for easier heel-and-toe action. [wiggle]

I obviously have not been active on this forum, but I was active on Honda-Tech (Daniel) if that alleviates any "scammer" concerns. I'm in Sacramento 95825 (around American River Dr. if you're local).

$80 or best offer. I will ship, but the buyer pays shipping. Email or PM me if interested. danielbuile@gmail.com

Attachments

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm selling a Garageline Adjustable Pedal Mount. It was used on my '15 FiST. There is nothing wrong with it. It's like new and comes with all original hardware. It installs easily and adjusts laterally to bring the gas pedal closer to the brake pedal for easier heel-and-toe action. [wiggle]

I obviously have not been active on this forum, but I was active on Honda-Tech (Daniel) if that alleviates any "scammer" concerns. I'm in Sacramento 95825 (around American River Dr. if you're local).

$80 or best offer. I will ship, but the buyer pays shipping. Email or PM me if interested. danielbuile@gmail.com
PM'd

Status
Not open for further replies.