Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member from San Diego, CA

Hello all,

I'm a new member and the original owner of my 2014 ST, just popping in to introduce myself. I've been a long-time lurker here, and of all the ST forums, I've gotta say, I like this one the best.

Not sure if you're on this forum, but a dude in a black ST with smoked tails gave me the "what's up" head-nod on College Ave yesterday, and I ignored him (not intentionally, I was late for an appointment). Anyways, my bad man.

-Stephen

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard, are you the owner of the Black FiST on YouTube?

Pete

Welcome. I live pretty close to college ave. But have the Green Envy.

OP
S
Thread Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome gang!

Welcome. I live pretty close to college ave. But have the Green Envy.
I'm pretty sure I saw you EB on the 8 by Mission Valley maybe a year back, I was across the center divide, so I don't remember seeing stripes. If so, you're they only green envy I've seen. I drive for a good portion of my job, so I get to car watch 6 hours a day [cool]

Pete

I've always had the stripes. We have another local green envy fiesta roaming around SD. Most of the time I'm by mission valley is for our local ST meets.

OP
S
Thread Starter #12
I've always had the stripes. We have another local green envy fiesta roaming around SD. Most of the time I'm by mission valley is for our local ST meets.
I sent the request to join the ST/RS facebook group a few days, but no dice. Is the administrator somebody who is on this forum?

Pete

I sent the request to join the ST/RS facebook group a few days, but no dice. Is the administrator somebody who is on this forum?
I'm one of them. We get a lot of spam request so we check to see if their is an ST or Rs picture on the people profiles. Pm me your name and I can add you for sure