Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member 324 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Grand Haven
    State
    MI
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I am pretty close to the average, assuming the income is total household based. Since my wife stepped down from being a CEO, I am no longer close to RS territory. My dad is way off the RS mark with being 70 and semi-retired. He figured most RS owners were in their early 30's. Judging by the Fiesta ST Facebook groups, I was thinking the average age of a Fiesta ST owner was 16, or mentally 16.
    2015 Performance Blue Fiesta ST
    1984 Performance White Mustang

@BRGT350 Instagram, Twitter, YouTube

New Member 7 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    City
    Fort Wayne
    State
    IN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BRGT350 View Post
    Judging by the Fiesta ST Facebook groups, I was thinking the average age of a Fiesta ST owner was 16, or mentally 16.
    That is nasty. But after reading the post from someone wanting to video tape burnouts I have to agree.

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Ridgecrest
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

my assumption is that the data is based on households. My assumption is based on the fact that when applying for loans, couples will typically both put their name down to use their combined income to meet the debt/income ratio.

Member 324 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Grand Haven
    State
    MI
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, I am pretty sure that is household
    2015 Performance Blue Fiesta ST
    1984 Performance White Mustang

@BRGT350 Instagram, Twitter, YouTube

Member 46 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    City
    Lewisville
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will be 34 in two months and I fit in the average group as an IT Engineer. My only other close friend that has an ST (FoST) makes closer to 200k as a Civil Engineer.

Even though I am in IT, my degree is in Finance and Tax Law (I bailed out of that field when I was 26), the thing I remember most from a professor was this: "There are two ways to get rich; 1- Make a shit load of money or 2- Dont spend all of your money"

My wife and I make over 230k combined and she drives a 40k car (15 Ford Edge Sport) and I have the FiST that I bought used (17k). We definitely work hard to stay on Option 2. Sometimes we fail or have to have the newest this or that. It's especially hard when our neighbors have Range Rovers, Telsas and Porsches (I want to give in sometimes and be like @acceljunky).
    2016 Magnetic/Sunroof
    --------------------------------------------
    --The land of no power mods--
    Konig Hypergrams (17x8) on Pirelli's | Cobb RMM | Boomba Round Knob | FSWerks Short Shift Kit | Active Shift Designs Accelerator Pedal Lift | DiodeDynamics LED Fogs and HID Low Beam Kit | Redlines Leather Shift Boot (blk/red stitching) | "Stubby" Antenna | Yorkim Interior LEDs

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals

City
    Cincinnati
    State
    OH
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought a Fiesta ST last year I'm well below that dollar amount at 27 years old. The entire Fiesta line seems like really nice car for the money. The ST was my only real option at a sporty brand NEW car. 0% and 300$ payments just make sence to fun people wanting a fun easy car everyday. Great value I think.

Member 73 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    St. Clair Shores
    State
    MI
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was only making $35k a year when I bought my fist originally. Last year I double my pay, and got engaged, so if you count house hold income me and my Fiance' make about $110 a year. but we both drive cheaper cars have a smaller townhouse until we get married. I rather spend money on a house than an expensive car. Me and my Fiance both agree, we rather have the nicer house bigger area and go on more vacations than buy fancy ass cars and have a not so nice house or go on so many vacations.

I loved my fist, cheap fast fun car. Now I drive a fusion sport. I will be buying another fist and just going straight to big turbo 350WHP area. I miss the turbo spool of the external waste gate. However, the sport is faster, I managed a 12.8 pass with just a tune on 93 OCT.

Senior Member 655 Rep Points M-Sport fan's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Solebury
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 30packdlg View Post
    I bought a Fiesta ST last year I'm well below that dollar amount at 27 years old. The entire Fiesta line seems like really nice car for the money. The ST was my only real option at a sporty brand NEW car. 0% and 300$ payments just make sence to fun people wanting a fun easy car everyday. Great value I think.
    +1!!

I'm ancient, and on a severely fixed budget, and those 0%, ZERO down, $295.00/month payments (for MANY years) are ALL I could afford, and even less than any of the 10%-15% loans I was offered for any of the used rides I was looking at (Balt SS turbo, high mile C6 Z06, lower mile C5 Z06, etc.).

I have NO regrets, and I LOVE this car!!
    Magnetic 2016 Fiesta ST base model

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals

City
    Houma
    State
    LA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought mine when I was 35! nice

Member 34 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Ravenna
    State
    OH
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I got my st at 19! And here I am thinking it was just a cheap fun car to commute from home to work.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast