Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Other ST200 features we don't have.

I was just looking at the ST200 brochure from the UK website. The ST200 gets power foldable mirrors with puddle lights and rain-sensor wipers. Before my Pontiac G8, I had a Volvo S60R where the European version had the power foldable mirrors. I was able to purchase the side view mirrors, the switch for the console, and the software to enable everything to work. Are there wiring diagrams available for the US cars to see what is in the side view mirror wiring harness?

Cool idea! Here is a diagram and pinout for the connector leading to the mirror. You can see that the US version does not include information for the folding feature and puddle lights. Looking at connector c521 and associated pinout, I'd be willing to bet that pin 3 and 4 are power for these features that use the existing ground wire. I'd be interested to see if the vehicle harness has wiring in these locations or if they were left out for US markets. if wires are present, maybe trace back through connector c339 to see where they lead?

wiring-mirror.png
c521pinout.png
c521lh.png

That looks like it came straight from inFord. It's the factory info database.

Signed: a dealership tech.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

OP
G
Thread Starter #5
Thanks spymac,

It would be nice if we can get access to similar info from across the pond[sad]

All the ST200 interior pictures i've seen are too fuzzy to tell for sure but it looks like there are two switches in the cubby hole below our climate controls. If this is the case, the make or break for me would be whether or not there is a harness plug behind it.

OP
G
Thread Starter #6
It looks like I was wrong about the switches. It looks like they are for the heated seats: