Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cup Holder Trim Peeling???

Has anyone experienced this? The chrome coating on the trim of the cup holder is starting to chip and peel off. Anyone replace this before? I tried googling for a replacement but couldn't find anything.

My interior door handle on the driver side suffered this, as well as the cup holder. I replaced the handle myself because I am just tired of leaving the car at the dealership for half a day for simple tasks (they quoted me 6 hours for something that look me 20 minutes). I will do the cup holder too, but just wrap it in vinyl instead. I don't really like shiny surfaces on my interior.

J2FoRS

Mines the same. Chipped/peeling.

Will be spraying/dipping/wrapping it. Not sure. Thats nextweek. Going to cover all the grey/silver/chrome in interior.

Wrapping would probably be the best option as far as longevity is concerned. Get good quality vinyl, and you'll get many years out of it. Are you going with black? Can you post a thread when you finish?