Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Lifting FiST with Quickjack

Anyone use a Quickjack, especially the 5000 or 7000? I'd like to buy with the idea of being able to use it on my other cars/trucks, but saw that the 3500 jack is 62" vs the other two being 72.5" long.

I have the 3500 and it is too short to lift correctly. It still works but takes longer to line up. I know [MENTION=4851]trahma[/MENTION] has the 5000 and it works well for him.

As [MENTION=7768]mullick[/MENTION] said, the 5000 has worked well for me. Takes a moment to lineup but I can have my car in the air in ~5 minutes lining up and connecting all the lines.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
As [MENTION=7768]mullick[/MENTION] said, the 5000 has worked well for me. Takes a moment to lineup but I can have my car in the air in ~5 minutes lining up and connecting all the lines.
How high does it lift?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How high does it lift?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The photo I attached is probably 60% of its height. When all the way up the end bars are near vertical but not quite. Manufacturer claims 20" for the 3500lb model, 21" for the 5000lb and 21.5" for the 7500lb.