Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best bang for the buck downpipe or E30 tune?

Currently my St is on a COBB stage 2 map and I have a drop in filter and a DHM intercooler. Trying to think what to go to next and its either purchasing a downpipe and going to the stage 3 ots tune or paying for an Etune to maximize my stage 2 setup and add another map for E30. I am on and will probably stay on the stock turbo. it seems for best results a tune would give me more for the money compared to just an OTS stage 3 map. I am on a budget and power isn't the only thing I need to upgrade as I intend to track the car I will be adding some sort of cooling options and light brake work.

Currently my St is on a COBB stage 2 map and I have a drop in filter and a DHM intercooler. Trying to think what to go to next and its either purchasing a downpipe and going to the stage 3 ots tune or paying for an Etune to maximize my stage 2 setup and add another map for E30. I am on and will probably stay on the stock turbo. it seems for best results a tune would give me more for the money compared to just an OTS stage 3 map. I am on a budget and power isn't the only thing I need to upgrade as I intend to track the car I will be adding some sort of cooling options and light brake work.
From what I have seen on dyno's and from my experience I would stay with the stock downpipe unless you go with an upgraded turbo.

I see the little turbo being the biggest restriction compared to the downpipe. Your money is best spent on getting a e-tune with what your goals are.