Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Owner in OC

HBEcoBeaST

Finally got my 'new to me' 2014. One owner and only 24K miles with extended warranty. Was debating between this, a 2016 gti dsg, or a focus st. Between personal recommendations that this was the most 'fun' car of the three and the price difference I went with the fiesta. Super glad I did. That 10k i saved will go into parts over time.

This is my first manual car so it's been fun learning the car. Only a couple embarassing moments so far. Really happy with how this thing drives around town. It just feels good 2nd through 4th gear.

So far I've only done cosmetic upgrades. Gloss black wrap on the roof and side mirrors courtesy of Auto Logic Salon. I'm waiting for my boomba racing symposer delete in the mail. Coming from a v8 the farting noise at high rpms wasn't appealing to me. I also feel like the symposer noise is a little off actual engine rpm and seems out of sync.

Trying to figure out tires/rims, discrete sound system and a stage 1 power upgrade.

OP
HBEcoBeaST

HBEcoBeaST

Thread Starter #2
Some pictures of it's progress. Was not sure on wrapping the mirrors but seeing them on the car makes me glad I did. They even removed my fiesta badge.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard. What did they charge you for the wrap?

OP
HBEcoBeaST

HBEcoBeaST

Thread Starter #4
Depending on the exact parts of the roof or spoiler it can be different prices. I went with Avery vinyl and they quoted me 360. They came to my work and it took them about 2 hours.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk