Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Canadian member

Uptown

Hi! I've been lurking for a while since trading in my Toyota Tundra for a FiST and I've appreciated all the posts and the community so I thought I'd join up. I've already installed a cpe rmm and a Damond OCC is on the way. The mod bug is biting

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Lots of great comparison threads on this site so you can really figure out what option for each mod is best for you and your budget.

Congrats on the FiST - I had to sell my Tundra (Reg cab short box 4x4 lifted with 35's) and I miss it every day... Sometimes wonder if I should have kept it and sold the 4Runner... Oh well! As long as I can carve corners I'm happy!

Also, sorry about your roads - you might want to look in to a softer shock, there are a couple options now (Bilstein B8's and Koni STR.T's).

Careful with all the potholes up in deadmonton. I was always so sweaty driving my fiesta around up there

Welcome

OP
U

Uptown

Thread Starter #9
So welcoming!

Yeah, I'm living in Edmonton and between the Oilers and the potholes this season it's enough to make anyone's eyes water. The fiesta is the fun, clean car at least. I use my crappy "Hoondai Accident" to daily for work.