Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I wanna like these fog lights but....

OP
LilPartyBox

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
That's an ST grill and headlights but yea, the bottom of it different. Maybe euro option? If so, are the US and euro fogs the same?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

That's an ST grill and headlights but yea, the bottom of it different. Maybe euro option? If so, are the US and euro fogs the same?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Here is an example of a euro non ST hatch

And a US sedan the bumpers are the same just an additional lip kit on the euro reminiscent of the 3D Carbon kits that were available pre facelift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Here is an example of a euro non ST hatch

And a US sedan the bumpers are the same just an additional lip kit on the euro reminiscent of the 3D Carbon kits that were available pre facelift.

The bumpers are NOT the same. USDM bumpers are much longer because of useless low speed crash worthiness... if you need a visual look at the emblem and distance between the hood, the emblem, and the grille.

The bumpers are NOT the same. USDM bumpers are much longer because of useless low speed crash worthiness... if you need a visual look at the emblem and distance between the hood, the emblem, and the grille.
I was mainly talking about the look of them, NOT the actual dimensions.

The only thing I like about those lights is that they aren't some obnoxious nasty "HID" color.
If they could make something more tasteful in Amber I would paypal them instantly.

Even just the bottom line would be nice.