Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member in OR - shopping for my 2nd Fiesta

Rico here, new member in Oregon. Shopping has commenced for a 2017 Fiesta ST. Have wanted one since their intro in 2014.

My last performance car was a 2008 Mazdaspeed, which was sold in 2015, to a good home.

Many years ago, I owned a 1st gen Fiesta, which was heavily modded by the 1st owner (a manager of import auto parts store), for tracking at PIR in Seattle. The stock 1.6 engine was thoroughly ported, with a stainless steel crank, and dual side-draft weber carbs. That car was a beast--all 1800 pounds of it.

Anyway, I have far lower aspirations for mods to my 2017 ST, but am considering a cobb stage 1, or something similar.

Cheers, and looking forward to this forum.
-Rico

OP
R
Thread Starter #5
My 2017 Magnetic (Recaros, Moonroof) is in transit! ETA is June 6, perfect, as I need time to clear out a spot in the garage, and prep another car for sale. It's been almost 3 years since I've driven an 'athletic' car, so I'm certainly looking forward to it. Great that the ST has robust aftermarket support and an active community.