Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Aloha from SoCal?

What's going on everyone. I post over at /r/FiestaST on Reddit and figured it was time to register here. I currently DD a Magnetic '16 FiST and work at Norm Reeves Ford Lincoln in Cerritos CA. Any questions you folks may have regarding our vehicles, feel free to ask. I'm not sure sure how lenient the mods are with regards to posting vehicles and pricing or pushing our dealership without being a sponsoring vendor so please let me know if something is or isn't ok here. Nothing else to say except "Happy Hooning" everyone. [driving]

Aloha,

Matt Mariani

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

OP
B
Thread Starter #6
I might pay you a visit my local dealership is awful.
Lemme know. I posted our FoRS inventory over at FocusRS.org. Invoice + $300 on 17s. No markups, no BS, no forced adds here. I love my brand so whatever I can do to put as many of our cars on the road as possible, especially with it looking unlikely that we'll get the next gen FiST here in the states. If you have any questions or want to set up an apt hit me on my cell. 808-497-8196. Where you located at anyway?

Lemme know. I posted our FoRS inventory over at FocusRS.org. Invoice + $300 on 17s. No markups, no BS, no forced adds here. I love my brand so whatever I can do to put as many of our cars on the road as possible, especially with it looking unlikely that we'll get the next gen FiST here in the states. If you have any questions or want to set up an apt hit me on my cell. 808-497-8196. Where you located at anyway?
West Covina

Oh, so WestCo or Puente Hills with their "Guardian Shield Protection Package". LOL. I gotcha. Yeah man, hit me up if you need anything, we don't do any of that chookala pookala here. I know everyone over at WestCo and PHF too.
Yea definitely will pay you a visit. My car is still under warranty and my automatic mirrors stopped working and also have some weird paint defects but not sure how that would be handled.

OP
B
Thread Starter #11
Yea definitely will pay you a visit. My car is still under warranty and my automatic mirrors stopped working and also have some weird paint defects but not sure how that would be handled.
Is it for another car? How you get automatic mirrors on your FiST?

OP
B
Thread Starter #13
No it's for my car and I though all FiSTS came with automatic mirrors. My FiST is a base model no options and 2014 when they were first released.
I'm guessing you mean "power mirrors", by "automatic mirrors" I thought you were referring to "power folding mirrors" which automatically fold in when the vehicle is shut off. I was about to say you have the most Lincolnesque Fiesta if that's the case.

I'm guessing you mean "power mirrors", by "automatic mirrors" I thought you were referring to "power folding mirrors" which automatically fold in when the vehicle is shut off. I was about to say you have the most Lincolnesque Fiesta if that's the case.
Oh no I wish! At the same time my dad's Explorer has that and it freaks me out sometimes.